PIPCo. Group was established petrochemical industry in 2009 based on over 20 years of collective activities of petrochemical industry insiders. Fields of activity of the company are:
- Consulting, design, construction and repair of heat exchangers, towers, tanks, boiler and rotary and fixed machinery parts of oil, gas and petrochemical and related industries.
- Procurement activities in the oil, gas and petrochemical and related industries at home and abroad.
- Management, planning and implementation of maintenance, repair operations of functional industrial Units.
- Technical Inspection services such as non-destructive testing (NDT), corrosion and injuries analysis.
- Technical inspection of the facilities in operation and projects under implementation, inspection of transportation equipment, inspection services and issuing the health certificate of equipment and machinery.
This company proceeded to form the holding in order to increase technical and financial potency and the-ability-of-equipment by purchasing 50% shares of the Owje Nasr Technical & Engineering Co. to concomitant use of existing potentials in two sets and complete their service supply chain in order to provide better services with high quality, speed up affairs and also expand its activities.
Owje Nasr Technical & Engineering Co. was established in 1976. The company has started it’s activity on the implementation of national and international projects, with the slogan “safety”, expertise, commitment, national interests and aims to meet the needs of consulting, design and implementation of massive industrial projects, installation and commissioning of projects of oil and gas and petrochemical industries for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) as well as maintenance projects of operating units inside and outside of the country. Partnership documents, a resume and summary of company’s activities have been enclosed.
Values of PIPCo .
- Develop and specialize services
- Quality and reduce delivery time
- The principles of safety, occupational health and the environment
- Increase satisfaction of customers
- Commitment to the values, beliefs and ethics
- Prefer national and social interests than individual and group interests